Grout and Paving Joint Mortar - Natural Stone Yard, close to M50 Dublin Ireland
GROUT AND JOINT MORTAR
Grout and Joint Paving Mortar
We recommend two different brands for different usage applications. Your paving contractor will choose what is best for your project.
ROMPOX® EASY - The easiest paving joint mortar
ROMPOX® - EASY is a ready to use 1 component paving joint mortar. After application it hardens when it reacts with the oxygen in air and is thus vacuum packed.
This highly water permeable jointing mortar is very good for DIY use as it is so easy to use. ROMPOX® - EASY can be used on patios, footpaths, non trafficked entry areas or similar pedestrian only surfaces all around the house. The paving joint mortar can be used with almost all types of natural stones, natural and concrete stone slabs as well as clinker surfaces.
UltraScape Flowpoint grout exceeds all the requirements of the latest British Standard.
It has been in use for over 20 years in a variety of project environments including public realm, landscaping and domestic. UltraScape Flowpoint is synonymous with fast application, cost effective and robust jointing.
MULTIFUGE Base Multi-purpose grout
MULTIFUGE Base is a fast-setting joint mortar suitable for a vast range of application areas and for slurry application in both interior and exterior areas. Due to the excellent working and washing properties the completion of large wall and floor zones is possible within minimised time. Especially suitable for porcelaine stoneware, vitreous stoneware and natural stones.
- For joint widths from 3- 30 mm
- Flexible - For heated areas
- slurry application without burning up
- For balconies and terraces
- Great steam jet and abrasion resistance
- Excellently washable
- Improved resistance against cleaning agents used in
- High protection against the forming of mould fungus
- For interior and exterior use
D 11 Deep action primer
BOTAMENT D 11 is a primer to prepare absorbent substrates for the subsequent application of tile adhesives, filler compounds, renders or paints in interior and exterior areas.
- Can be diluted 1 : 1
- Rapidly drying
- Improves adhesion
- Can be rolled or painted on
- Reduces absorbency
- Binds dust
MULTISTONE Multi-functional Tile and Natural Stone Adhesive
MULTISTONE® is a multi-functional light-weight tile adhesive for the fitting of almost all of almost all natural stones as well as ceramic wall and floor coverings in interior and exterior areas. Due to the airflow Technology MULTISTONE® is particularly easy and smooth to handle.
- Highly stable and highly flexible
- Particularly well suited for large format sizes
- High yield (goes a long way)
- Rapid curing with crystalline water bonding
- Dust-reduced formulation
- For levelling unevenesses up to 30 mm
- Suitable for swimming pools and potable water containers