Specialist Sealers for your Patio - Natural Stone Yard, near Dublin.
Protect your investment with our wide range of sealers
Stain Proof Sealer
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection.
- Deep penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection.
- Provides protection against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage.
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
Intensifia Enhancer and Sealer
- INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas. This color enhancer works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, encaustic tile, terracotta and saltillo.
- INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
Stontex Colour Intensifier
- Stontex Stone Enhancer is a standard impregnating colour enhancer and sealer for porous stone.
- It’s a one step colour intensifier and impregnator which enhances natural colours and texture.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
Stontex Indian Sandstone Sealer
- Stontex Indian Sandstone Sealer is a specially formulated outdoor sealer for sandstone paving and flags.
- Natural sandstone hues will be enhanced whilst creating a long lasting satin finish.
Stontex Temporary Protective Coating
SACRIFICIAL COATING FOR EXTERNAL TILING
Universal Temporary Protective Coating for natural stone and porcelain paving, protects surfaces against residues when using cement based grouts or pointing systems.
This sacrificial protective coating can be easily removed by washing-off after the completion of grouting or pointing. Stonex Temporary Protective Coating is essential to use when working with modern slurry or brush in pointing paving mortars. When applied correctly it will offer 100% protection against cement residues.